Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fairy Lion - by my talented little bro..

Me, Windows Movie Maker and You tube have gotten acquainted. Been spending alot of time together today. I had to put a few pictures I had on my desktop with this track to trick Blogger into thinking it is a video as audio wouldn't work on it's own. Aha!

Anyhoo this is the solo version of 'Fairy Lion' - the fabulous and slightly sad song by the talented Mr Craig Reynolds, a.k.a. my younger bro who is pretty handy on the gee-tar, has one mean set of pipes and knows a great choon when he writes it!

I don't know where he got his musical skills from (perhaps he over heard me singing about the house!?) but I digg it, and I see dollar signs y'all!! $$$$$$

2 comments:

  1. I like it a lot, the writing skills must run in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has stopped working properly but it was working yesterday...hmmm

    ReplyDelete