Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ariel The Little Mermaid - Part Of Your World with lyrics


Is it sad that I know all the words to this song...? Even all the little nuances and talking bits? Me and my sisters just watched it so many times when we were younger. I used to love how her hair floated in the sea. My older sister loves singing and always had something of a musical/panto quality to her voice in that she loves theatrics and I think she secretly always wanted to be a showbiz kid. Anyway she would perform this and I would kinda sing along. The other night we were singing (she played guitar and we were all singing) to lots of very cool and credible songs, but then we tried this one and also 'Under the Sea', and we still know all the words. (Including the accents). I am not ashamed. No sir.

2 comments:

  1. Last week I dreamed I WAS Ariel, and my manager saved me from getting cursed by Ursula and becoming an evil mermaid. It was brilliant. I haven't told my manager about this dream yet though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleanor! I was just talking about you today. A friend asked me, to quote, 'how is your lovely friend in Cork?' and she hasnt even met you so obviously your reputation has proceeded you!

    That's good your manager saved you, but I do think an evil mermaid sounds quite cool no?

    I went astro-traveling in my dream last night but nobody believes me.

    ReplyDelete