Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Had a nice weekend. Saw a bit o Jazz down at the Bray Jazz festival. They are a particular crowd those Jazz lovers. I can appreciate the skills of the artist. Especially one band in particular. The girls voice was amazing. I dont think she was saying much, just nice stuff about love and a bit of scoob doobies but it was so emotive. If I could sing like that I would sing all day. I shared a rollie with a short german man who was dressed in 1920s garb. Homemade brown shoes, pantaloon type trousers and a flat cap. And a large man at the table in front of me kept his eyes closed for most of it, drumming his fingers on the table and in the air. Every now and then arching his eyebrows seemingly in his own world of exquisite esctasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment